Gas Safety Checks
We provide Gas Safety Certificates (CP12 Certificates) to landlords, homeowners and estate agents.
It is a legal obligation for landlords to have an annual Gas Safety check (CP12 Certificate) for all the gas appliances in their rented properties.
Our Gas Safety checks confirm that all the gas appliances are working correctly and are safe to use. All checks are carried out to current Gas Safety Regulations.
We also offer an annual landlord Gas Safety Certificate reminder service so it never expires and can do a Gas Boiler Service during the visit at a discounted price.
Gas Safety Checks Include
- Flue gas analyser test
- Check for carbon monoxide
- Inspection of the boiler and flue
- Check ventilation / Extractor fan
- Gas rate / Operating pressures
- Burner Pressure / Safety devices
- Carbon monoxide alarm check
- Gas tightness test
- Gas safety certificate reminder
- Gas safe registered engineers