Gas Safety Checks
We provide Gas Safety Certificates (CP12) to Landlords, Home Owners and Estate Agents within Essex & London areas.
It is a legal obligation for landlords to have an annual gas safety certificate (CP12) for all the gas appliances in their rented properties.
Our gas safety checks confirm that all of the gas appliances are working correctly and are safe to use, all checks are carried out to current Gas Safety Regulations.
We can also do a gas boiler service during the visit for a discounted price.
Gas Safety Checks Include
- Flue gas analyser test
- Check for carbon monoxide
- Inspection of the boiler and flue
- Check ventilation / Extractor fan
- Gas rate / Operating pressures
- Burner Pressure / Safety devices
- Carbon monoxide alarm check
- Gas tightness test